How the Ag Industry Uses Mobile Technology
Float analysts surveyed available research in the use of mobile technology in North America. The resulting environmental scans illustrate...
- the categorizations of what kinds of agriculture apps are available right now (1/3 are geared toward farm management)
- the potential $138-billion uplift in emerging market farmers' incomes due to mobile technology
- how farmers can monitor the environment, as well as manage machines, processes, and the facility through mobile devices
- how to track food from farm to table as it relates to buyers and sellers, consumer education, product alerts, and self-reliance
- the future of mobile technology in farming, fishing and forestry thanks to an explosion in the availability of devices